Monday, March 4, 2013

Midtown Sports Card Show-New York City Saturday June 8th, 2013 9AM-4PM


The Midtown Sports card show in New York City is this Saturday June 8th, 2013. Get sports card and memorabilia of all your favorite players and teams. Whether you want modern day or vintage cards all can be found at this great sports card show. With only $1 admission it is a great place to bring the family and have a great day out. The show is Saturday June 8th, from 9 am -4 pm For more information contact Ron Dinkins at 212-865-4402 or info@midtownsportscardshow.net

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get
    four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way
    you can remove people from that service? Thanks
    a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my site :: acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful article!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome.I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts. >JobNews24 in Bangladesh thanks for share...

    ReplyDelete